[Dailydrool] Flexi-leashes

Patty Crawford gusandto at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 23 22:57:29 PDT 2011

Ok so I'm taking a break from getting ready for Basset Fun Day (June 25th 12-3
shameless plug) and have taken a break to reads the Drool. Condolences to all
who have had losses. WELCOME Kimi and Edmond see you at Oregon Basset Olympics
in July.
Oh sorry back to why I'm posting I use to use flexi-leashes only before I knew
better. Now I have only special times to use them. Daily I use 6ft leashes for
walking and transporting. My Flexis are always in the car for when we go to the
Washington coast and my Gus ATB got to run on the beach. I taught my bassets to
know the difference in leashes. Regular leash means business Flexi means play.
My favorite Flexi story is I was riding the ferry across the Mississippi in New
Orleans and a toddler went running across the car deck. I panic because there
was no parent in sight all of a sudden the child can to a halt. From around the
corner here comes the parents with a flexi leash in their hand connected to
their toddler. I laughed and thought what a great idea. I'm about to retire on
of my 3 flexi's and have thought about giving it to my brother that has my 1yr
niece Daisy.

Patty Crawford
Gus ATB http://www.dogster.com/dogs/742885
Tallulah http://www.dogster.com/dogs/742936