[Dailydrool] Good byes, welcomes & bathroom pets

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Fri Jun 24 06:48:48 PDT 2011

I think that I have failed to acknowledge a few bridge crossing in the last week or so.  And other than Teddy I can not remember the other ones name...Doesn't mean that I didn't shed a tear or two or a whole bunch when I originally read the post. My heart goes out to those that have recently lost their beloved houndies, take heart that they are once again young and healthy hounds.  May they live forever in the magic of your memories.

Welcome to Kimi & Edmond! Director Ruger of the Anti-Squirrel Terrorism Team (ASTT) that is part of the Pacific Basset Feet (PBF) under the Division of Boneland Security wishes to welcome Edmond into the Daily Drool Family and would like to know if you are a squirrel hunter and interested in joining the ASTT as part of an elite force to rid the world of terrorist squirrels, chipmonsters, and other terrorist critters that are a threat to the free basset world and our human slaves.  ASTT and the PBF are always looking for new recruits.  Please visit our website for more information at http://www.pacificbassetfeet.net/  I'm sure that Bo, our great PBF Commander in Charge,will be sending you a welcome note very soon.  ASTT forever vigilant...SEMPER FIDO!

Bev, I laughed so hard about the Brudders little Rumble in the Bathroom.  Too FUNNY! Colt and Ruger will also come into the bathroom with me for throat scratches.  They can even head butt the bathroom door to pop it open unless you get it shut real good...(dang near have to slam it shut) So I go to "take a little sit" and hear comes the Bad A** Basset Brothers who then take up sitting positions in front of me and then raise heads to expose the throat for their scrithes.  My husband will sometime make the bad decision and decide to come down the hall at this time and as he turns the corner to enter the hall he just shakes his head and says "for pete sake women can't you shut a door!" I just laugh and say.."like it does any good to shut the door when the boyz can and do open it and come on in with their bad selves"  Once I am done with my business and ready to clean up (for lack of a better term) I tell the boyz "Done" and they stand up and trott out of the bathroom to give me a little privacy..of course they don't bother to shut the door behind them either.....LOL.

TGIF!!! Hope that everyone has a great weekend.
Michele Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers
Colt "Ruger, momma's going to the potty, time for throat scritches"
Ruger Jumping off the perch racing down the hall and sliding into throat scritching position.  "HERE! scratch my throat"

Women are Angels...And when someone breaks their wings..They simply continue to fly....on a broomstick...They are flexible like that...