[Dailydrool] Buy Coffee and help Ethel! - Moon Doggie helps again!

Jody Grack grackj at rjfagencies.com
Fri Jun 24 08:12:30 PDT 2011

Donna graciously offered to help do some fundraising for Ethel's medical
bills.  Thank you Donna!

Treat yourself to your favorite flavor or to a new flavor you have
always wanted try and put in our order FOR ETHEL and they will donate a
portion of every sale to Ethel.

So visit  http://moondoggiecoffee.com/ and treat yourself!

Update on Ethel.  Surgery was a week ago today.  She is doing
wonderfully.  She is still on soft foods and we are keeping her quite
because of incision, which is over a feet long.   Thanks for all of the
drool!

Jody and the MN Basset Brigade