[Dailydrool] @Rescue challenge & Brudder Elwood

Vicki Kerns vickikerns at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 08:21:56 PDT 2011

I'll throw my vote in as well for Looziana Basset Rescue as the next
recipient. I'm so glad that so many shelters can get help.

And Brudder Elwood, you never fail to keep me in stitches with your "tall"
or should that be "short" tails!!! I long ago gave up trying to go to the
bathroom with one or more hounds in tow. And Quincy is the worst because no
sooner do I get seated than the little stinker will tip over the clothes
hamper & run off with some clothes, or he'll grab the roll of "much needed"
toilet paper & take off! Bassets & bathrooms. The only way to make them get
out is to turn on the water in the tub!

Much drool to Pat & Sandi & all in need!

Vickie, Esa's pups are just beautiful. I could never have puppies around
because I'd have to keep them all (and then commit myself to a psych ward).
I know it will be hard to see them go but it sounds like they are going to
get fabulous homes and it's so good to know that you are particular about
where they go. Keep sending photos!

--
Vicki Kerns

  ~≈≈~

  //^ ^\\
(/(_•_)\)
 _/''*''\_
(/_)^(_\)  ~  "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."