[Dailydrool] We Gots showers

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Fri Jun 24 08:29:35 PDT 2011

dis bee Evil Annie, and we gotz rain showers and we cant go outside to
catch baby bunnies  , our mommy bee mean she always saying    "  LOOK,  BABY
BUNNIES "   an mee an Maggie run as fast as  we can an mommy hold da back door
open and shuv us on inside. she not berry  nice, she fool us all da time.so
our daddy home ta day coz it be raining an he  tell mommy he bee all hers
fur da dey.   den he goes outside,  him sez he gotz  " project going on in da
garage "  hmmmmm whut  dis bee ????  momma goes out sez  whut you be doing
 dad  sez  I'm making a wife beheading moochine, come on ober here so I can
 measure  your neck sircom forance ( dat don't look right Maggie )   momma
gib daddy ebil eye sez measure dis you  silly fool an she hold  up her
middle finger !!!!  so daddy putting  bottled water in da  refigerator and he sez
, " no room fur water coz you gotz TOOOOOOO  many  bottles ob wine in here,
 momma sez  DONT touch my wine !!!!!!   or I'm going to behead you and not
dat one sitting on your shoulder eater  !!!!!!!!!   dis going to be  a long
dey   rain rain go  away, PLEASE come back a nudder dey !

Debbie  I can just picture you up and running around with your pants  down
to your ankles !  bwahahahaha
I am wondering if other people who have different breeds of dogs have as  mu
ch fun as us Basset people ????
what do you think ??????

PS  when hubby came home from Lowes last night, I toad was in the  street
so he picked him up to put him back in the flower garden and that little
sucker peed  down the front of his jeans  bwahahahahah
we lub sweet cheeks so much  !!!!!!  boy did the girls follow him  around
the house, I think they wanted to pee on him too !

Marlene  mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil  Annie