[Dailydrool] lost address

Glenda akgudwitch at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 24 12:39:57 PDT 2011

Hi,
I picked up a card for the boy who broke his arm and now I cant' find the address to mail it.

So, I put in a doggy door (xl) through the wall for the girls. It's a little crooked but it works.
They now have access to the yard (36ft x 18ft) w/the wading pool, lounge chairs, 2 dog houses.

Kaitlynn Skye spent her time with her head in the hole watching my every move.
I was worried about her nose/ears ending up in the power tools.
Kylee Dawn watched from the bed. Took them less than an hour to figure it out.

We send Drool to all in need.
glenda
mom to the alaska houndettes
Kylee Dawn (we go in/out now)
Kaitlynn Skye (why didn't we get this sooner?)