[Dailydrool] Pw Elvis

Susan Green Suzyvette at satx.rr.com
Fri Jun 24 19:34:12 PDT 2011

I read the post from Pw Elvis concerning the Bassetarian award that is given out at Slobberfest and decided that royalty needs to stick together.  We need to bring home that sculpture for Auntie Carol.  So I talked Momma into getting out the dehydrator again.....I knew I would get some chicken jerky before Christmas....LOL

So here's the deal.....for every $50 that gets donated to Pw Elvis (or his hooman) for his Slobberfest pledge we will send out my Momma's bestest chicken jerky.  No money is to come to me, all money goes to Pw Elvis and my Auntie Angelika.  They will provide us with the info so we can ship.

You can reach Pw Elvis and Auntie Angelika at angelikabrn at hotmail.com

I just knew that Momma lied to me when she said that I wouldn't see a piece of chicken jerky before Christmas unless someone else made it :)

Thanks!!!
King Holly Noelle