[Dailydrool] motorcycle license plate frames

gcbassets gcbassets at homenetnw.net
Fri Jun 24 19:19:12 PDT 2011

Droolers,
Do any rescue shopping sites sell motorcycle license plate frames??
My husband bought me a new Harley Davidson for our 20th wedding
anniversary,  and I would like to have a frame for the bike.
Our thoughts and prayers are with Donna over the loss of her beloved Elmo,
Pat's family and friends,  and the other droolers that have left us for
heaven,
Take care,
Tammara,
forever momma to Harley D, Pete and Penelope
Murphy,Pw.Freckles,Doozer,Douglas,ATB always in my heart