[Dailydrool] Dear Pawtunia

Janice Colvin jhenrycolvin75 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 19:07:03 PDT 2011

My dearest Pawtunia,

Since you were so kind to write to Edmond, adopted from Oregon Basset Hound
Rescue on Friday, we would like to formally invite you and Rusty (bring the
slaves if you must) to our annual Oregon Basset Hound Games to be held on
July 17th in Woodburn, OR.  We always have a great time!  Two years ago Bob
the Dog was our celebrity dog for our Waddle.

I and my co-conspirator Truman were dogs adopted from Oregon Basset Hound
Rescue.  I believe that I even sniffed your slave at Nationals a few years
ago.

We would treat you very well in Oregon.  There is no sales tax if you buy
basset crap.  Woodburn even has an outlet mall.  It is 1 hour to the ocean,
or 1 hour to the mountains.  There is nothing like running on the beach, as
you know.

Love,
Roland, OEBE Potentate and just good (dare I say it?) dog

--
Janice Henry Colvin