[Dailydrool] A communication from Bo, CIC of the Pacific Basset Feet

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 24 23:45:27 PDT 2011

This is Bo, Commander in Chief of the Pacific Basset Feet

Thank you, Director Ruger, for bringing my attention to the need for greater
communication from Pacific Basset Feet headquarters.

I am aware that our human SEAL counterparts have recently taken down 'Our-Mama
Bin Fadin' ". Our basset SEALs have yet to deal with our own mama's fading since
moving PBF headquarters, and communications have suffered as a result. We
apologize on her behalf.

We certainly wish to encourage bassets new to the Drool (and bassets old to the
Drool as well) to enlist in the Pacific Basset Feet, an all-basset--plus some
beagles, bagels, cats, and auxiliary chihuahuas and shih-tzus--organization
dedicated to preserving and protecting bassetdom around the globe. We number
some 300 members and counting from more than a half dozen countries around the
globe. Pictures of crew, mission statements, basset sea ditties, and PBF
fundraisers can be found on our website--http://pacificbassetfeet.net/ All are
welcome at the rank of their choosing, whether duty is requested on the (cat)
poop deck, the anti-squirrel terrorism division, among pretty or potty officers
at sea, messy hall, the department of Boneland Security, assistants to the
Secretary of Steak, the elite SEAL team, or many other divisions.

The PBF has recently received a request for a very special mission. The hounds
of Daphneyland will be marching through Los Angeles in September. They have
requested a protective regiment/brigade from the PBF to march at their side in
uniform. I am counting on you to participate. More details later.

I am also aware that the Arizona Basset Hound Rescue will be auctioning a quilt
honoring the PBF in August. (Picture on our website).

So, newbies and oldbies, it is not to late to sign up for duty, post your photo
on the PBF site, order a uniform, or join in other PBF activities.

The Pacific Basset Feet will celebrate its one year anniversary in July.

Until further communications, Semper fido. Bo, Commander in Chief of the Pacific
Basset Feet