[Dailydrool] No Oregon for Pawtinia. Sniffle

Dawn bassetslave at comcast.net
Sat Jun 25 05:38:39 PDT 2011

Thank you Roland for the invite. I am most sorry to have to decline. I would love to sniff you and hope Edmond does and can repawt in. My she slave very much enjoyed petting in Oregon and thinks it is a civilized place where folks do not have to pump gas. (like here in nj!)

She starts a new job on Monday. This is good for the cookie funding, but not so good for my social calendar. She is happy.  Me, not so much.

There is, however, a store on her way home that has more kinds of treats than she ever saw outside a pet trade show.  This is good.

Pawtunia

Sent from my iPhone