[Dailydrool] Bassets are controlling our minds I fink

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Sat Jun 25 05:10:35 PDT 2011

While reading the Droolz and I came up with a conclusion.
I think Bassets are masters at controlling our minds. They are mentalists.
They give us the look and we instanly bow to their commands, they know our
every thought and move because they are in control so they know exactly how
we will react since they are manipulating us.
I do not seem to mind this though without my Bassets I would have nothing to
do. I always told people they are the clowns of the dog world but I now
realize they are in total control thier goofy antics are meerly a cover up.
Think of our vocabulary they even have us talking in a strange language only
Basset owners understand. Is this a plot to control the world? I do not
think so they are too smart for that!!

On another note Buster is doing very well he hates when I leave even to go
to the front yard he is a velcro boy. I think it stems from him being left
to himself in the back yard all the time by his previous owners. His eyes
look great!! His skin infection is clearing up!! He had X-Rays last week and
we are waiting for an answer from the ortho surgeon on what to do with his
gimpy leg. The X-rays showed he has a bone missing in his ankle. It usually
takes a while for the ortho surgeon to get back with us! We have a
fundraiser planned to help with his vet costs coming soon.

Love and drool to all in need
Prayers to Pat and Sandi
I have to go now Bassets want something I can just feel it in my bones.