[Dailydrool] Loose Pit Bull

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sun Jun 26 06:14:18 PDT 2011

Took my girls for a walk yesterday down at the cemetery  pulled in  several
cars there, and  during the week always one or two people, never  had a
problem, so yesterday  I get Evil Annie gentle leader on and the  three of us
get out of the car ( didn't shut the doors yet ) and  something just  caught
my eye and holy crap here comes this pit bull full  speed running for us
THANK DOG Annie didn't see it as the car door blocked  her view,  I literally
thru both girls back into the car slammed the door  and jumped in and WHAM
this dog ran into the side of my car  course  Evil Annie is going CUJO
frothing and even biting at the window and tearing up  the back seat.  so I drive
over to where the lady who owns the dog is and  I  tried asking her nicely
if she could  put a leash on her dog   she turned , looked at me & said  F**
You    what  ??????????  we are screaming at each other because her dog is
scratching my  car jumping up on the door trying to get to CUJO  and my
sweet Maggie just  sits in the front seat taking it all in, like what is all the
commotion   about ???? she is a LOVE !  I tried to tell her that Maumee has
a city  ordinance that requires you to keep your animals on leashes and I
left !!   but on my way home, I was really ticked because I couldn't get out
and  kick her ass !  I stopped at the park rangers house and reported her
and he  was going to go down and pay her a visit  bwahahahahahahahaah  !!!!!!
I hope he gave her a citation !
so now my beater Basset mobile over ( two thousands miles on my baby )  has
numerous scratches in the door,  gives it character !

Marlene

PS  hubby screamed at me because I argued with the lady he said  someday
someone is going to pull out a gun and shoot me and I said well then  dear,
you wont have to cut my head off with your handy hubby Gillotine  machine