[Dailydrool] GGBR Woofle and Waddle!!

Adelaide Dawes addydawes at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 10:24:01 PDT 2011

Thanks to all who have bought raffle tickets so far.  The most recent prize
draws were held at our recent Foster & Volunteer Workshop!  Winners are on
our Woofle webpage:

Woofle Page <http://www.ggbassetrescue.org/info/display?PageID=10477>

We are now down to the last three prizes, all of them GREAT!!  They will be
drawn at our Waddle in Novato on July the 4th.  We have $200 in Visa gift
cards, an overnight stay at the Fountaingrove Inn in Santa Rosa (Wine
Country!!) worth over $300 with dinner and breakfast, and the 32gb iPad!
With tickets at $1 each for the first two items and $5 each for the iPad you
can't go wrong!  If you spend $25 you get an extra $5 in tickets!

For anyone within traveling distance of the Bay Area, you really should come
spend the day with us... Waddle through downtown Novato with a Hush Puppy
leading the way and a pooped pup truck with hay bales to scoop up the tired
pups (and their humans!) if necessary and loaded with water... And then,
back to the picnic field right at the end of the Waddle itself for a picnic
and raffles and other fun stuff!

Register here Waddle
Registration<http://events.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=ti6my7bab&oeidk=a07e3z1lanx5e1a276a>

If you can't come to the Waddle, buy Woofle tickets, or support one of our
Firstgiving pages
(Firstgiving<http://www.firstgiving.com/GoldenGateBassetRescue>),
or buy a tshirt (Buy TShirts
Here<http://www.ggbassetrescue.org/shop/item?ItemID=3750&CategoryID=467>
)

Thanks again for all your support for Rescue!!

Addy
and Jess
--
Addy Dawes