[Dailydrool] Chumley is Home!!

Nancy Merk bassetwoofr at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 26 15:31:51 PDT 2011

After a rocky few days, Chum is home. He was diagnosed with pancreatitis. WHich I find odd since none of my dogs get people food or anything but their brown rocks. I am a meanie. Anyhow, he has special food, antibiotics and probiotics. He came in, walked out to his yard, peed a gallon and heaved a huge sigh of relief. He is taking a nap befoe his dinner.
Thank you all for your prayers, drool and good wishes.
I think he is going to be fine.. BTW, he is a Clumber Spaniel.

Nancy,mom to the bbbc gang