[Dailydrool] Fred Basset hobo bag on houndsbay

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 26 15:15:56 PDT 2011

Queen Xandy Bear has generously donated a custom made Fred Basset Hobo bag in memory of Pat Dill. You can see and bid on it here:
http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi-bin/houndsbay.cgi?category=other&item=1309385464
Bidding ends wednesday...sorry my brain is a bit muddled these days and I thought Slobberfest was next weekend ( I KNOW it isn't- it's on July 9th...but that didn't stop my brain. I can't edit the listing to make it longer). Bag can be delivered to the winner at Slobberfest.
Thank you- Angelika and Elvis who is trying real hard to get that bassetarian award in Pat's memory to give to his auntie Carol.