[Dailydrool] Pat & Sandi, Moon Doggie, Hounds and their Biscuits Humping, , plus the possum

mr knoll rescuebassetmolly at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 26 13:41:49 PDT 2011

I am just amazed at what a strong woman you are Sandy. With everything you are doing to help Pat/
Vacation bible School, A nice respite I am sure. the to come home to a poor little Opie. {Droolz from Molly Bob on the way}
She has bouts with the tweaks, in fact is having one the past day or so, Deramaxx for her. My Spirit guides are still watching over Pat.
You know all of us on the drool are waiting daily with baited breath to hear how Pat is ding Blessed be to you and your family Belly Rubs and snooter kisses
to all the hounds .

Donna Funk what a warm and generous thing you are doing in Pat Dill's memory. You Rock. I will going to check out Hound's Bay

My hounds, have All found it unnecessary  to eat any treat given them, if they have any inkling that we/I are going anywhere. Molly BOb is the worst.
She hates it when she knows we are leaving. she will spit out anything in her mouth, if by chance she had not figured out we are leaving. The moment
we walk back in, she runs for where ever the biscuit was dropped.

I am wondering if dad slave was your alpha and your Roscoe,'humper' is trying to say to Buddy " I am the boss over you now that dad slave is not around."
Good luck.. and drools to your dad slave ; get better soon,

I had Sherlock that like to bring "treasures" to me, go on the hunt. The only way that we finally got him to stop whining for things we took away
 (we finally , always let him see us throw it away, dispose of it whatever. then H would remove it from that container, when Sherlock was not
 around, so when he would start whing we would take to the container and show him inside that it was ALL GONE once he swa it was
 not there he usually stopped the wanting it, sometimes it took a couple 'show me"s and he would get it.

Good luck everyone. Droolz to those in need, good luck to those whom could use some. snooter kisses to all the hounds.

Martha and Molly Bob
Sherlock ATB, Chance ATB, and Rex ATB