[Dailydrool] We've got a LICKER . . . Help!

Barbara Slater saharawest at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 17:00:57 PDT 2011

Our little girl has a problem and we need an intervention . . .

Allie has been with us for 2months now and the "kisses" almost never stop.

I get kisses to wake me up, when I bend over to put on my socks, in the

"little girl’s room", basically anytime my face is in the target spot or she

had climbed up so she is in the target spot.  Now the weather is warmer

and we are outside more wearing shorts & short sleeves, she has taken to

licking our clammy skin.  Which like licks in the ear, is kind of ickkky!
(Yes,

that was the sound of my body cringing.)

Don't get me wrong, we love our little silky-soft ginger girl, but I'm
sitting

here on the couch typing this e-mail and getting my face washed at the

same time.  It wouldn't be so bad if she just licked my cheek, but no she

has to kiss me right on the lips.  I actually think she watches my

movements & takes aim . . . heaven forbid I open my mouth . . . again . . .

ICK!  (Again . . . body cringe)

I've order the "My dog can't hold its licker" t-shirt as a warning to others
. . .

anybody have any suggestions?

Barb (Desperate & Sticky Clean) & Allie (Kiss-Kissy-Kiss), Frances ATB

(I've never seen anything so embarrassing) & Frazier ATB (I'm glad I'm up

high where she can't get me)