[Dailydrool] The possum is gone

Julie Haegele jules56pt at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 17:28:47 PDT 2011

The possum has flown which is a good thing.  I think it was just playing
possum when Maggie picked it up.  She would never have gotten it otherwise.
She got five minutes in the garden tonight and just bellowed to high
heaven.  So far she has not gotten back in unless we open the gate.  I know
she enjoyed getting to bellow at those "awful" dogs.  I wish I could
understand what they are saying.

It stormed all night here so Maggie was a very sleepy girl today.  So was I
but couldn't do much  about it.  All this rain is good for the plants
anyway.  But, the squirrels have stripped our tomato plants of all fruit.
We are not amused.  The stuff the DH bought did not deter them.  I need
bigger guns, so to speak.  They are little so and sos.  When we go outside
they just sit and laugh at us.  The girls could care less.  Going to be
spraying hot sauce and soap on things tomorrow.

The large spotted one wants in now.  No one to bellow at outside.

We are sending hearthealing drool to all in need.  Ninja, Marley, Maggie and
Shelby with the very lazy until after midnight kitty boysand the mom