[Dailydrool] Update and stuff

Judi Dunham houndies2 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 17:40:41 PDT 2011

Several weeks ago, I asked for suggestions and help for my beautiful boy,
Barney. He was having a hard time with his back end, no feeling there or
control of functions.
Did I ever get advice! Some to do with food choices, vitamin suggestions,
and physical options. I even was in direct touch with Sandy Gaston who had a
whole repertoire of ideas!  I have tried most of them, and while some didn't
help, others were awesome! Guess it just depends on the dog who has his own
dislikes - pumpkin, and new favorite food -cottage cheese!
His problem seems to be under control - he won' t regain feeling behind, but
the new regimen has made it so much easier for me to care for him. He is
eating like a trencherman (how many of you have heard that term??) and just
can't wait for mealtime. He gets up on his own and loves me to take him for
a " walk " around the yard. I know he is an old guy, but what a guy!  My
boy.
To the family of Pat Dill, I send heartfelt condolences. And to Sandi
Wittenberg, special thoughts to a special person. None of us ever know when
we may be called on to take that extra step, and you have really answered
that call.

Drool and prayerful thoughts, whatever works for you.

Judi
Barney - did you get enough cottage cheese and chicken at the store? You
know I am always hungry.
Tucker - I hate to beg (right) but I like cottage cheese and chicken too.