[Dailydrool] Re Vicki: Basset Masterminds

Mr Shannon R Gerdel bassethoundbutler at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 15:58:16 PDT 2011

Vicki,

You are not crazy. If you are crazy, then the rest of us are nuts, too. Hang
on a minute, I hear snickering from the bedroom. (Shaddap Boo, I'm not
asking you if I am crazy, and you can stop laughing anytime-smart aleck
dog.) I keep thinking that I have the only Basset Hound that is a perpetual
smart aleck....and then I remember all of the rest of you and your stories.

The storms produced nightmarish thunder and lightening on Friday and
Saturday. Babe did the same thing, kind of, as yours did Vicki. Saturday
night, she looked at me as if to say-"TWO nights in a row, Dad?!" Her was
NOT a happy girl, not at all. She showed me her disgust with the
weather when she took a potty right in the middle of the living room floor.
Silly Goofy Girl. Of course she was not punished, hers was so scared. She is
getting better about noises though. She used to go and hide in her kennel,
but she has not done that in some time.

I get Meals on Wheels on week-days. They bring me a hot lunch, since I am
unable to cook. Most of my drivers bring each of the Hounds a biscuit.
Sometimess people forget, or I'll have someone who doesn't give out
biscuits. They each know how to tell time, and they know about when lunch
will show up. Then they swarm the delivery person, who hands me the food,
and their snacks. You should see the days when no biscuits are brought here.
They hold me personally responsible for this error. It's my fault that the
driver didn't come in with a biscuit.

We send Drool and prayers to everyone. We are praying for thse that are
sick, especially Pat...You are all angels....

Houndie Hugs and Snooter Kisses from the Caspaw Cwew!

In Drool,

Babe: dogster.com/dogs/261208
Boomer: dogster.com/dogs/235129**

Harley The new guy!!

Arnie ATB: dogster.com/dogs/281040
Shannon (an absolute, total, complete BassetCase)
Facebook: facebook.com/shannon.r.gerdel
Mr. Shannon R. Gerdel
3583 Meadowlark Drive
Casper, WY