[Dailydrool] Can't Hold His Licker

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Mon Jun 27 16:05:04 PDT 2011

Momma here. Yes Miss Barb we too have a licker in the home here at the Beach. A licker of different sorts, but then again there is nothing normal here---in fact I would call this a second gerneration licker. First was Ol Bob(atb) he had this passion for hubby's legs. Any chance he got he would lick those legs until I wanted to----never mind that part.
Well Ol Bob went to the bridge. (Natural causes--really)
Then out of nowhere Brudder Elwood starts this--same legs, same obsession. Hubby seems oblivious to this slurping smacking drive me over the edge noise that goes on for what I believe is forever. He says--oh he isn't hurting anything--it keeps him busy-(Is there a plot going on here?)
So today I came in off the road, had on a pair of capri pants and here comes Elwood--he licks my leg--one time--backs up and wrinkled up his snooter--I swear if he could of hacked and spit he would of. (The nerve of the varmit).
A good face washing from the hounds is always worth a smile here, but legs???? Whats up with this??

Drool to all in need--

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake