[Dailydrool] @Sandi & Pat

Vicki Kerns vickikerns at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 10:04:55 PDT 2011

Sandi-

I just wish every person & every hound had someone in their lives as
wonderfully caring & loving as you. You have gone way above & beyond in
looking after not only Pat, but her brood of hounds as well. You are one of
those angels on earth & I'm sure that down in her soul, Pat is so grateful
to have you there & is sending heartfelt thanks. Not everyone can be as
strong as you've had to be & I think we're all so very thankful to you for
everything that you have done, and continue to do, for Pat & her babies. You
are all in our prayers and during all of this, please remember to take care
of yourself and your health. We're all here for you in spirit and in our
prayers.

--
Vicki Kerns

  ~≈≈~

  //^ ^\\
(/(_•_)\)
 _/''*''\_
(/_)^(_\)  ~  "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."