[Dailydrool] Farewell Sweet Scarlet

Heather Dalmasso heather.lessely at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 28 10:34:43 PDT 2011

Pw. Wendell W. Bottom, OEBE Viceroy here!

We here at the Chicagoland Regional OEBE headquarters send hugs and heart
healing drool to our Auntie Marie and Uncle Bob and Megan Mariah - Scarlet had a
wonderful home and will be desperately missed. She will always be with you -
watching over you with the rest of your pack at the Bridge.... She was the best
OEBE a girl could be!

Pw. Wendell W. Bottom, OEBE Viceroy, Bailey Mackenzie, OEBE Evil Enchantress,
Probert BABES Pugilist, Abby the (not so) baby bassetdor, the cats Sparkey and
Bilbo

and the two leggers (now all with the last name  "Dalmasso", yes, we got
married!!)
Heather, Sean, Connor and the baby two legger Josephine (aka the Bean)