[Dailydrool] Can't hold their licker!

Vicki Kerns vickikerns at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 08:29:12 PDT 2011

On the subject of licking (or kisses), my boy Pongo (ATB) never was one to
give kisses. I guess because he just never had a life from puppyhood to 6
years at that idiot puppy mill (may they rot), and I always tried to get him
to. But I guess I smothered him with enough kisses in the 4+ years I had him
to make up for it. I'm always smooching on my hounds (putewy, oops another
hair). Cleo limits her kisses and will give me one when I'm holding her
treat and say, "gimme mommy a kiss," then I get a quick sluuurrrrp on my
cheek. Mugsy is a little bit of a smoocher and for a big old hound will give
the daintiest little kisses. Now Quincy, well that boy can't hold his
licker!!!!! And I tell that to anyone who dares to get close to his face.
That boy is a smooch-aholic! In fact, I have to be very careful when I'm
talking close to his face because I've been Basset French-kissed more than I
care to admit! He seems to take great joy in doing it too!

Drool to all in need!

--
Vicki Kerns

  ~≈≈~

  //^ ^\\
(/(_•_)\)
 _/''*''\_
(/_)^(_\)  ~  "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."