[Dailydrool] lickers

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 28 20:32:14 PDT 2011

I'm absolutely jealous of those of you with hound lickers. In the 4 years I've had Speedy I've only had him kiss me twice and I think was of the times was a complete accident. He loves me giving HIM kiss. He also isn't very snuggly but loves when we come over gushing over him. Not sure really why he is that why.
Rambo loves giving kisses and cleans Speedy's face and ears when Speedy allows him to. Speedy never gives kisses to Rambo or tries to groom Rambo. Speedy has he is the strong, silent type of man.

Nancy momslabe to (oh please, strong, silent type my a$$)

Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE (what just cuz I whine when I don't get attention)

Ted (ATB)

and now Rambo (ooo, mom-your face is down here, let me give you a smooch)