[Dailydrool] lickers

Susan Kitz smkitz at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 28 21:59:41 PDT 2011

Honey is our main licker.  She believes in being very through.  Roxanne is given to dainty, neat little kisses.    Dutch and  Beau give sloushes when happy, usually in greeting.I seldom get to use the bathroom in privacy.    Dutch tends to be the fastest at getting the best spot  for chin rubs and ear skrithes.    The smallest utility room thatroom can hod 3 well-fed bassets.  It has been known to hold more but not without some grumbling.  Thankfully this house is not designed like our first house which had the front door directly across the houe from the front door.  My toddler son felt closed bathroom doors were not to be tolerated and on one pleasant summer day , the screened front door allowed me to wave at the mailman.