[Dailydrool] two Baasets in Holland OH need a home

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed Jun 29 06:39:51 PDT 2011

I saw the pictures and story of the two Bassets here in Holland Oh that
need a new home,  two beautiful males  one a mahogany  and the  other mahogany
  & White  their names are Harley &  Davidson 4 & 6
beautiful dogs,  their owner died at the young age of 57  the  family is
leaving to go back to the carolinas and can't take them and don't want  them.
 a neighbor is going to keep them for a couple days and then  surrender
them to the humane society  I wish I had room for them as it  bothers me that
they might have to go to the humane society and be put in cages  and then
separated  they are companions !!!!!
if someone is interested I can try to get you the information  I wish  I
had room for them, I don't just ask Debbie, I live in a very small  house,
huge fenced in back yard and a teeny tiny house   grrrrrrrrrrr
it breaks my heart to see these two possibly go to a humane society they
don't understand that their owner isnt coming back

Marlene  mommy to Maggie Wags & Evil  Annie