[Dailydrool] a plea for help

baronsbond at gmail.com baronsbond at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 06:35:00 PDT 2011

I am putting out a plea for help.  My Milton is an alumni of 4 The Hounds
Basset Rescue located in Missouri.  I was talking to Gladys, the intake
coordinator, last evening and found out that she is full with over 20 hounds
including a momma and three puppies at her kennels, in addition to the ones
that are currently being fostered.  She is scraping the bottom of the
barrel, so to speak, to pay her monthly bills.  This is a small rescue and
they exist solely on donations and the adoption fees.  She also has over
$800 in outstanding vet bills.  If you could see your way clear to donate
something, she would greatly appreciate it.  Go to www.4thhounds.org to
donate.  They accept paypal and have a First Giving page link as well.  The
hounds will be ever so grateful for your support.

Marsha Tiemann