[Dailydrool] Ear Gunk, ASTT, & Lickers

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Wed Jun 29 09:02:17 PDT 2011

Dear Edmond's MomPerson, Colt woofing in at you.  If you are talking about all the gunk on the inside edges of the ear flaps...well that is just that daily gunk & grime.  Crime labs would have a field day with this stuff as they could track our daily moves by analyzing this stuff.  You see it is just a collection of our daily adventures. Our ears get wet when we drink or go sniffing through the wet grass or from slinging drool (drool is very sticky) and then things like dirt, food, stick to the edges of our earflappers.  Ms. Kimi you need to do your proper slave duties and clean the gunk off of Edmonds ears and dispose of it so as to remove all evidence of his comings and goings...just in case a CSI team every tries to investigate him for any missing food, or other items that he suddenly wants and deem as "his".  Loves & big wet sluppies Colt...PS Don't listen to Auntie Debbie, us Florida boyz are good hounds...we keep you and Edmond on the right path.  Edmond you need to join ASTT, get you a spiffy uniform from Auntie Chris at Missouri Basset Rescue...the houndettes love a hound in uniform!!!!

Ruger woofing in: I want to send out a big salute to the KY ASTT Team for there part in riding the world of terrorist squirrels!  The great state of Kentucky is almost free of these varmits through the joint efforts of the KY team and the humans through "hunting season"  I encourage all ASTT teams to get with their human state goverments and educated them on squirrel terrorism and encourage them to establish a "hunting season" for these varmits.  ASTT keep up the good work, stay vigilant! Semper Fido! Ruger Director of ASTT out.  PS...Dear Edmond, I hate to admit it but my bonehead brother is correct. You need to do something with your life...give back as it were and join ASTT!  Chicks dig Special Forces Hounds!

Momma here - Lickers: Both of my boys will give kisses. Ruger is a little more reserved with the kisses but Colt can't hold his licker to save his life. One of Colt's favorite things to do is to catch the momma on the phone yapping to someone, jump up on my lap and proceed to kissing me, and atttempting to french kiss me when I am trying to talk on the phone.  Another favorite thing is to catch me when I am kind of bummed out about something and then both hounds jump up on me while I'm sitting on the couch and they proceed to shower me with kisses until I start laughing...this only encourages french kissing...and let me tell you it is hard to get up when you are buried under 2 60 + pounds of hound kissing you while you are laughing so hard that you are dang near paralazed.  Colt also likes to lick the DH's legs and feet...especially the legs after he comes back in from a run...YUCK!

Happy Hump Day!
Michele Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers
Colt & Ruger

Women are Angels...And when someone breaks their wings..They simply continue to fly....on a broomstick...They are flexible like that...