[Dailydrool] Sandi and Pat

Douglas Paul dmp618 at swbell.net
Wed Jun 29 17:43:38 PDT 2011

I mostly lurk, but do post occasionally.  After reading Sandi's last post about Pat going into hospice care, I almost cried.  It sounds like such a beautiful place and it appears that the staff really do care for those residents that are in their gentle hands.  The story about Sam the therapy dog brought a smile to my face(I worked at a mental rehab center that had a "corporate" dog named Tippy who kept the residents and staff alike happy) along with the hair combing incident. Both Sandi and Pat are in my thoughts and Stonewall sends comforting banana drool to both and Samantha sends her soft snooter cybersnooter kisses to Pat. Sandi, you really are a strong wonderwoman and a very special friend.
Marie Paul
Newton, KS