[Dailydrool] doG sister update

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Wed Jun 29 19:49:18 PDT 2011

Colt Ruger & I want to thank everyone very much for all the drool, & prayers for Colt and Ruger's doG sister, Hope.  Hope's surgery went well yesterday. The lump was under her front armpit but luckily did not envolve the lymph nodes and had not invaded the lungs. So the lump was removed,  suture removal is scheduled for next Thursday, and a Chemo schedule will be set-up at that time..I believe that it will be once a week. I will go over tomorrow afternoon to help change Hope's bandage and check on the sutures. Val is keeping her quite for a few days.  My DH stopped on his way home from work to get Hope a wire crate so that she can be on bed/crate rest but yet still be part of the family...(I call it Hope in a box)
As for Auntie Val we are still waiting on the surgery clinic to schedule her surgery.
Keep those hounds slinging drool becuase the power of drool can conquer all!

FYI: speaking of drool...heres a tip: What do you do with the bassets water when it gets too nasty with drool, dirt and doG knows waht else?  Well instead of pouring it down the drain...recycle the hounds water by watering your plants with it.  My plants that get "Hounds Water" are doing great...it even brought one plant back from near death.

Love & drool to all the hounds and humans out there that are sick or injured.
Michele Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers
Colt & Ruger who are patiently awaiting there bed time yougurt treat.

Michele, Colt and Ruger

Women are Angels...And when someone breaks their wings..They simply continue to fly....on a broomstick...They are flexible like that...