[Dailydrool] DD Calendar check returned to me as "undeliverable"

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 29 23:54:07 PDT 2011

Help. I just picked up today's mail and in it was the returned envelope with my
check to Cecil Graphics in it for payment in full for the DD Calendar. marked
"Return to Sender. No Such Number". I sent the check to Cecil Graphics; 2011
Daily Drool Calendar; 232 South Bridge Street, Elkton, MD 21921. Did I print the
address incorrectly--now I can't find one. I am afraid that I will now register
as having paid nothing and be cancelled from my date. My check was mailed  on
6/21 and returned today. I am an October person. Thanks in advance. Val