[Dailydrool] 2 bassets in Toledo-Harley and Davidson

Kalli Fliger kalliflower1 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 06:14:17 PDT 2011

I live in the Toledo area and have been following this story.  I would take
these boys if I could but I live in a rented home!  I was listening to the
radio on the way to work this morning and the DJ's were talking about these
dogs, and they mentioned that 25 potential families have come forward saying
that they would take the dogs (hopefully keeping them together).  I'm not
sure where the DJ's got that information but let's hope it's true!

--
Kalli