[Dailydrool] Morse and the cat

Kathy Kontrim oahiggins at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 30 06:25:56 PDT 2011

Becky,

I love the picture of Morse.  Morse and Oliver were truly kindred spirits.  Oliver was his own man, in his own world.  This was never truer than on his walks.  There were 2 cats on one of our routes - they would "sunbathe" in the driveway, 5 feet away from him - but he never even noticed.  Even if he did glance at them, he simply looked and kept going.  I often wondered if he even knew what a cat was... but I just don't think he bothered enough to find out.  It was Oliver's march, Oliver's pace, Oliver's world.  You either marched with Oliver or don't bother marching.  How I miss that sweet self-absorbed boy!!

All the Best,
Kathy, Herbie, and Oliver ATB (still not noticing any cats, I'm sure!)