[Dailydrool] How to pay for your DD calendar and how to submit pictures/captions and a few other DD calendar-related things

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 08:39:39 PDT 2011

Hi all,

Thank you all for a remarkably smooth calendar process so far.  I have seen
a few of you post with questions and will respond to you individually, but
wanted to do a general post as well because I am sure there are more of you
with questions.

First, there are still 26 dates available.  So if you have not signed up for
a date yet you haven't missed out.  Please sign up using the following link:

http://www.cecilgraphics.com/DD2010/admin/add.php

Second, I have changed one of the "rules" this year and wanted everyone to
be aware of it.  I am allowing pictures of bassets INCLUDING wanna-be's this
year.  Here is my thought.  While I love bassets, I buy this calendar, and
now run it, because it is a community of friends, and I like to see the dogs
you write about.  I have become friends with all of you through my love of
bassets.  Many of you, however, write about your wanna-be's on the Drool as
well as your bassets.  Like the Drool, I will allow a picture to be
submitted of a wanna-be so long as it is WITH your basset.  No wanna-be's
alone.  Not everyone is happy about this change, so I decided to try it this
year and then revisit it next year.  If you have a strong opinion one way or
another I'd like to hear it.

Third, payments for sign-up dates and your first calendar are due July 4.
If you are paying for a calendar and a sign-up date, use this link:

http://www.cecilgraphics.com/DD2010/order.php

If you have already paid for your sign-up fee and just want to buy calendars
and stands, use this link:

http://www.cecilgraphics.com/DD2010/purchase.php

If you want to pay by check here is the address:

Cecil Graphics
Daily Drool Calendar
72 Technology Drive
Triumph Industrial Park
Elkton, MD  21921

There is a different address elsewhere on the website but it is incorrect.
Sorry for the confusion.  If you sent it to the wrong address it will be
returned to you.  DO NOT PANIC.  YOU WILL NOT LOSE YOUR DATE.  We'll get it
sorted out eventually, and I will contact you if we're missing payment.  No
one's date will be removed without me having talked to you personally before
then.

Pictures and captions are due July 20.  Here is the link to submit those:

http://www.cecilgraphics.com/DD2010/captioninfo.html

In the teeny-weeny fine print of the submission form it says to use an
asterisk next to your dog's name if he/she is a rescue.  If you missed that
just shoot your Elf a note and they can catch it when we edit.  Elves are:

 January John Falk               john_falk at hotmail.com
February        Ellie Foth              slave2thepaw at yahoo.com
March   Susan Willett   sfwill at aol.com
April           Ellie Foth              slave2thepaw at yahoo.com
May             Laura Salmon    laurarsalmon at gmail.com
June            Diana Rothe     diana.rothe at gmail.com
July            Susan Green     suzyvette at satx.rr.com
August  John Falk               john_falk at hotmail.com
Sept            Laura Salmon    laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Oct             Susan Willett   sfwill at aol.com
Nov             Diana Rothe     diana.rothe at gmail.com
Dec             Susan Green     suzyvette at satx.rr.com

Thank you again for your interest and response.  Any questions, contact your
Elf or me.  Laura