[Dailydrool] My Blossom is dying.

Barbara Stacey barbara.stacey at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 30 16:34:23 PDT 2011

My sweet girl, Blossom only has a few weeks to live. She is only 9.Took her to
the vet about a month ago because she didn't seem well.Our vet said she has
congestive heart failure and her kidneys are shutting down. It all happened so
fast.She had trouble breathing and is just very tired.She is taking Lisinopril
and Lasix.The Lasix makes her pee so much I keep the carpet steamer out all the
time because she can't help it when she has an accident.The vet thinks the
kidney problem is directly related to the heart issue and that basically she is
just shutting down.She thinks Blossom only has a few weeks left and will go down
quickly. Please say a prayer that she doesn't suffer.She is my velcro dog and is
always by my side.She and I also do pet therapy and I don't know how to tell the
folks we visit that she won't be coming back.  Thank you for thinking of my
Blossom.

Barbara,, Blossom & Elmo with Mac & Sam ATB