[Dailydrool] Memorial of your hound in the AZ Basset Rescue Basset Ball program deadline is July 31st

bassetsdrool bassetsdrool at cox.net
Thu Jun 30 20:33:34 PDT 2011

Do you have a Basset Hound or dog that is at the Rainbow Bridge?  Here is a
great way to help Arizona Basset Hound Rescue who saves Bassets and
Bloodhounds and remember your departed furry friend with a Memorial Ad in
the Basset Ball 2011 Program.  We are offering a chance for you to pay
special tribute to your furry friend by purchasing a memorial spot in the
program. Your memorial ad may include pictures, and will be printed in black
and white except for the back cover which is in color. If you would like to
remember your furry friend with an ad, but are unable to attend the Ball
held on September 24, 2011 in Scottsdale Arizona, we will mail you a copy of
the program for an additional $10.00.

Ad Costs:Full Page $150.00, Half Page $100.00 or Quarter Page $ 50.00.  If
you would like to send your ads "camera-ready," please refer to the sizes
above, and feel free to do so. If not, we will be glad to take your photos
and text and do the layout for you. Photos should be at least 300dpi
resolution. Acceptable formats are JPG, DOC and PDF.  Email to
memorialad at azbassetrescue.org This e-mail address is being protected from
spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

All materials and payments must be submitted by July 31!

Send your check, payable to AZBHR, to:

AZBHR

c/o Basset Ball Memorial Ad

P O Box 32594

Phoenix,  AZ 85064

Love that Drool,

Kim A. Bruck, President & Basset Ball Coordinator, Arizona Basset Hound
Rescue