[Dailydrool] PC tech guy

Menzie Campbell menziecampbell at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 23:58:05 PDT 2011

 Snoopy's MomPerson wrote:  "So I headed downstairs to PC services and
told the tech about my door dashing basset to which he replied "Oh my
G-d ... is the dog ok?"  "

Ah HAH!  The ONLY acceptable response!  Goof for him!  SOME tech
people would be worried about the - well, you know - TECH equipment.
But he has his priorities straight, obviously.

And yes, I am very familiar with the basset "I'm running away, just
fast enough so you can't catch me, but not fast enough to actually get
lost, isn't this a barrel of fun?" game.

--
Menzie Campbell
Save a Life - Don't Shop, ADOPT!