[Dailydrool] Drool on the way

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Thu Jun 2 18:51:40 PDT 2011

Drool is going out to Nicole and Kristi on their loss of Old Moe to
cancer.  Even at 15, one does not want to see them leave us.  They did  what was
best for Moe, by not letting him suffer.  Run free Moe.

Drool is also going out to Dice, that he is just pooped out and not  ill.
Hopefully he just needs a few days to  recuperate.

Chris, I do not know how you do it.  I would have given up a long time
ago.  I will keep you in my prayers and thoughts, that things get better  for
you.

Douglas