[Dailydrool] Food question

J Marchlewski jan3luski at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 14:40:04 PDT 2011

Our dogs love Taste of the Wild.  We pick up the Pacific Stream with salmon
and sweet potatoes.  It's not cheap but I think it's worth the extra cost.
Our current foster Dexter came into rescue with severe allergies and half of
his fur missing.  I think the food has made a big difference for him.

Taste of the Wild is becoming more popular in our area.  We buy Taste of the
Wild at Four Muddy Paws here in St. Louis.  They have frequent buyer program
- buy 10 bags and get the 11th free.  If anyone is considering it I would
check with smaller independently-owned stores in your area regarding if they
have a frequent buyer program.

Jan & Lady