[Dailydrool] Muzzles

Nancy Kay nancykay9 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 09:52:09 PDT 2011

Our Sweet Sarah, now ATB, was a champion poop-eater. We once bought her a
soft muzzle at a pet store, and gave it a try. It made her look like a
bandit in an old cowboy movie, and it didn't work. She still tried to eat
poop with it on, so the whole front of the muzzle and her nose and lips were
gooped in poop. I put on some rubber gloves, took the muzzle off and threw
it in the trash, and washed her face. Big Yuck!

The only thing that ever worked was to pick up the poop ASAP. She still got
some from time to time; we just didn't kiss her on those days :)

Nancy, owned by Frank the Tank, and Tina, who also eats poop -- is it a Girl
Basset thing ??