[Dailydrool] Birds

Julie Haegele jules56pt at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 09:52:00 PDT 2011

Bird-0
Maggie-4

She has now brought in 4 birds.  A nest must have fallen out of a tree.
Maggie is a fast girl, but not that fast.  Last night son #2, Dan, wanted to
know where the Febreze was, fast.  He found it and he also found Maggie
laying on a bird at the top of the stairs.  She gave it up and got a little
perfume.  She is fine, just a bit stinky.  Needs a bath.

The DH is working on putting the fence in front of the garden.  It will keep
smooshy paws out, we hope.  The girls have been out supervising the post
hole digging.  They have also been bellowing at the neighbor's dogs.  I hope
this new fence will stop that.  When Sherlock was a baby, we took him to the
inlaw's for Easter.  We were out walking behind their house and he fell into
a post hole.  He was quite small.  He was hard to find until he started
crying.  He was such a mess but so cute.  kind of like a big flop eared
rabbit.

We hope everyone stays cool.

Snooters from Ninja, Marley, Maggie and Shelby--who are all sacked out in
the air conditioning for a while and the fly hunting kitty boys with the mom