[Dailydrool] Shelter Challenge

A. Woodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Sat Jun 11 20:09:16 PDT 2011

This is just my own personal opinion and of course I will vote for whatever
Rescue the group decides on -- but I would personally prefer to vote for a
group that has members on the Drool, it makes it a lot more fun.   I know
Looziana used to have some Droolers, but don't think Wyoming does.  Anyone?

And guys, it looks to me like we could vote for Chris Bly's WMBRI and win.
We have Belly Rubs at # 25, and the first Missouri rescue on the list is at
# 30.  doG knows Chris could use the funds.  I like voting for people who
are active on the Drool.

Anita Woodrum

awoodrum at clear.net