[Dailydrool] Shelter Challenge

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Sun Jun 12 14:02:32 PDT 2011

I like Karens idea lets try splitting our votes so two rescues can win
anyone got a map so we can count out who votes for who? And how about our
Canadian and European countries  how do our sister rescues do on Petfinder?

Or we could make a list of each rescue that comes forward and asks to be our
voting Partner to be put on the list and each time we vote for the one
suggested first, second third, so on. I could keep the list and put
Loozianna on as our first group then Wyoming next time what do you think?

I think it is so great we all band together and get our group to win three
times in a row now.
 Montana Basset Rescue
Ozark Mountain in Arkansas and now
Belly Rubs in Tennessee