[Dailydrool] Drool

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Mon Jun 13 07:27:44 PDT 2011

I have the Bad A** Basset Brothers and their long legged house guest on high drool production for Pat and all the other humans & hounds that need it.

Sally I am so sorry to hear that your friend Jo has made her journey to the bridge., the boys are slinging heart healing drool to you andJo's family..May she live forever in the magic oh your memories.

As far as the Shelter Challenge goes. I would love to see BaRCSE be the choosen one since that is the group that I work with now, but I like Renee's idea about letting Littlebit pick the next Rescue. I think it would be great if it was video taped and posted on youtube!!  I will vote for whatever Rescue is choosen by either Littlebit or the DD Family.

The weather has been very hot & humid here and it looks as though it will be the same here again this week.  The weather man says 98 temp with a heat index of 110! It was fairly nice out early this morning so I made all of the dogs stay outside and enjoy it while they could.  They will be in the house in lockdown for the rest of the day...only allowed out long enough to go out and do the three P's (Pee, Poop, and quick Patrol of the yard)
Cooling drool to all of those in the hot zones.  Also fire fighting drool to Arizona & New Mexico...we hope that those wildfires are put out quickly.  And some mop up the flooding drool to Montana and The Montana rescue...Leslie we hope that the waters reside and you don't have to evacuate or sustain anymore damage to your land.  Oh and Auntie Chris in Missouri, good luck drool to you, the boys are eating some 4 leaf clovers, and trying to find some bunnies for their feet to send you some Lucky Charms Drool to change your luck around.  Ruger & Colt want to know if Terrorist Squirrel feet or tails is a good substitute for rabbit feet?  Anyone know the answer to this?

Love and drool to all of our DD family...hope that you all have a great week
Michele Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers + Rambo
Colt "here bunny, bunny, bunny"
Ruger "I need more chicken jerky for more drooling power"
Rambo squirrel!*!*!*!.............C at T!*!*!*!*!*!

Women are Angels...And when someone breaks their wings..They simply continue to fly....on a broomstick...They are flexible like that...