[Dailydrool] Drool

Julie Haegele jules56pt at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 19:31:24 PDT 2011

We are sending drool to Sally's friend Jo in hopes that she will get better
and be able to take care of her hounds.  We are sending drool to her family
too.  The girls are sending snooter kisses to the family of Abner tonight.
No matter what the circumstances, losing a furbaby to the bridge is never
easy.  We will keep all of you in our thoughts and prayers.  Davinci kitty
is sending his very softest hairball too.  He and Picasso love bassets, even
if they won't admit it and don't want anything to happen to any of them or
their people.

Hearthealing drool from Ninja, Marley, Maggie and Shelby and sandpaper
tongue kisses from the kitty boys