[Dailydrool] Abner

Pamela McQuade bassetizedslave at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 13 08:26:46 PDT 2011

I am so impressed by Droolers. Since we lost Abner just over a week ago, I have gotten more than two pages of Yahoo posts providing us with the support one needs at a time like this. I am slowly working through that list, replying to each sender, but as you can imagine, it is not easy. If you have not received a response, know that you will get one in time. The grief is still rather fresh, and I can only do so much each day.

Thanks to everyone who has encouraged us in our loss of one special boy. It is so good to know that he was special to others too.
Pam, food slave to the Dashing Bassets