[Dailydrool] Thunder shirts

williamyd at comcast.net williamyd at comcast.net
Wed Jun 15 02:59:25 PDT 2011

Max was really scared when it storms so we tryed a thunder shirt. Heused to shake and pant and just pace the floor. I keep his shirt up on sofa back because we have been getting alot of bad storms lately. now when he sences storms coming he pulls his shirt down to be put on. He still  watches  and listens to thunder but he will get up on laps an relax untill stops storming. He is five now and this is a first for him being scared like this. Glad we heard about shirts on the droll Bill from Glenmoore, Pa.