[Dailydrool] Thunder shirts

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed Jun 15 08:09:43 PDT 2011

Ok  listen up guys, there are several thunder shirts out there, but  there
is ONLY ONE Thunder shirt,  there are a couple rescues selling the  REAL
thing,  I got on line and found three that advertise for the  Thundershirt, but
not the REAL one, so just be careful.  I bought my Maggie  Wags one on
line, I paid $36.00 and it was free shipping,  I am  satisfied,  it helps, it
doesn't stop all of the anxiety but for the most  part it calms her enough
that we can all get some sleep during the storms, last  time Maggie got me up
at 3:00 AM  thunderstorm,   I put the thunder  shirt on her and gave her 1
Benadryl table and she went right back to bed and  slept through the rest of
the storm. she now associates  the shirt with  storms and she wants me to put
it on her, it makes her feel safe.  YEA  !!!!!!!! I will say this,  NO
Product you buy is a 100 %  so if that  is what you are looking for, you might
be disappointed,  I think  the  thunder shirt works,  not 100%  but it seems
to calm her enough that  she can tolerate the storms.  I am actually
thinking of getting my EVIL  Annie one for the car.  OMG she is just one hell of a
CUJO when she is in  the car. just pure EVIL , she wants to eat or bite
everything that even comes  near or passes our car Maggie wont even ride in the
back seat with her anymore  she is so bad ! and OH Yes,  Annie ripped  the
knee cap out of a guys  pants yesterday, we were walking in the park and I
ran into a guy that I went to  high school with and he wanted to give me a hug
and before I could say NO dont  come near me, Annie had him !  No blood,
didn't break the skin but tore his  pant leg, NO ONE comes near her mommy !

Order your Thunder shirt  help a rescue

Marlene  mommy to Maggie Wags and EVIL ( CUJO )   Annie